If you're looking to maximize the flexibility of your Google Play balance, then knowing how to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay is a great way to use your funds for purchases besides the Google Play Store.
Despite the fact that Google Play and Google Pay are both Google products, they do not integrate, so it is not possible to directly transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay.
Users can, however, transfer Google Play credit to Google Play indirectly by using simple steps.
Google Play is diverse library that compiles apps, games, books, music, movies etc. which can be downloaded by Google Play users.
You can buy any of these things through Google Play or even make in-app purchases within Google Play-downloaded apps using your Google Play balance or credit.
You cannot, however, use your Google Play balance for transactions out of Google Play Store which is the main downside with Google Play balance.
On the other hand, Google Pay is a mobile wallet that offers convenience and security similar to Apple Pay and is accepted by many shops, including many local shops and numerous online retailers.
Because of this, Google Play users who want to use their Google Play balance for other transactions often choose Google Pay as an option.
Additionally, knowing how to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay can help you save extra money and use for other important transactions.
Confused on where to start? Don't worry!
This article compiles easy ways for transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay.
Table of Contents
What is Google Play Balance?
According to Google, your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay (previously known as Android Pay) is a digital wallet platform and online payment system created by Google to support in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments using their Android phones, tablets, or watches, according to Wikipedia.
You can also use Google Pay on an iOS device within in the United States and India, however with limited capability.
In addition, coupons, boarding passes, campus ID cards, auto keys, event tickets, movie tickets, public transportation tickets, store cards, health records, and loyalty cards are all supported by the service.
Also Read: How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal
Can I Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay?
Yes, you can transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay, but not directly.
This is due to the fact that both apps do not integrate, despite the fact that they are all Google products. A similar situation exists with PayPal and Venmo, where neither app integrates despite Venmo being owned by PayPal.
That said, you will have to rely on some indirect methods to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay which have been provided in the section below.
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
Transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay is tricky, since none of the apps do not feature an option to transfer funds between them.
Though transferring Google Play balance to bank account and then transferring the funds from bank to Google Pay is an option, it doesn't however, work for everyone.
Which is why, using third-party apps to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay is the best option you have.
There are many apps that claim to convert Google Play balance to Google Pay, but we recommend using PayProcess or Rewards Converter for transferring your Google Play balance.
These apps will, however, charge you a 30 to 40% conversion fee on the total amount of Google Play balance to be converted.
Lets see how you can use each app to transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay.
1. Use PayProcess to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
The PayProcess app allows you to convert your Play Balance and earn money by selling your unwanted gift cards.
Many Google Play users have used PayProcess to convert their balances to cash, PayPal, or even Google Pay.
The following are the steps for transferring Google Play money to Google Pay via PayProcess:
- Download PayProcess app and signup for an account.
- On the PayProcess home screen, tap "Convert Play Balance."
- Select the credit to convert and select the method to get money (in which case is Google Pay).
- Tap the "Proceed" button.
- Follow the prompts to convert your Google Play balance to Google Pay.
- How To Transfer Money From Chime To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Cash App To Chime
- How To Transfer Money From Chime To Cash App?
- How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Singtel Dash To Bank Account
- How To Send Money To Cash App Without Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Cash App
2. Use Rewards Converter to Transfer Google Play Balance to Google Pay
Rewards Converter allows you to buy and sell, convert, or redeem Play credits using the payment method you choose.
You'll have to choose an amount and link your mobile number to a top UPI/VPA provider, a digital wallet, or an international money transfer platform before making a purchase via the app.
Within seven days, the app will pay you 60% of the total amount you have converted or redeemed (if transaction amount is larger, then it may take up to 15 days).
Here's how to transfer Google Play money to Google Pay using the Rewards Converter app:
- Download Rewards Converter app and signup for an account.
- Go to the "convert your rewards or redeem coupon" page and enter your mode of transaction to receive your payment (in which case is Google Pay).
- Select the amount to convert and tap the "Convert Reward" button.
- Preview and confirm your transaction details to see if everything has been entered correctly.
- Finally, tap the "Convert Reward Money" button.
What to Consider Before Transferring Google Play Balance to Google Pay
- Fees: Fees are the most important aspect to take note of when transferring Google Play balance to Google Pay. An app such as Rewards Converter charges 40% of the amount to be converted.
- User Feedback: It is important to check the user feedbacks from Google Play store to be sure if the app you are engaging with is really worth it.
Are These Apps Safe to Use?
The apps are reputable and safe-to-use apps.
It's always crucial to read user reviews of the app from the Google Play store to determine suitability before using any of these apps.
- How To Send Money On Cash App Without Debit Card
- How To Transfer Money Using Routing Number and Account Number
- How To Transfer Money From Bank Account To Prepaid Card
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Prepaid Card Online
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Debit Card To Bank Account
- How to Transfer Money from Credit Card to Debit Card
- How To Transfer Money With Only Card Number and CVV
Final Thoughts: How to Transfer Google Play Balance To Google Pay
Although they are both Google products, Google Play and Google Pay are do not integrate.
This implies that there is no direct way to transfer money between the two apps.
Although some third-party apps do allow you to transfer Google Play credit directly to Google Pay, doing so can be very costly for most users — so keep a close eye to the conversion fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer Google Play balance?
Google Play balance is not transferable, but you can use indirect methods to transfer your Google Play balance.
Can I transfer money from Google Play to Google Pay?
Yes, you can indirectly transfer money from Google Play to Google Pay by using the third-party apps shown above.
How do I redeem Google Play balance with Google Pay?
You can not add money to Google Play balance with Google Pay.
Post a Comment