Looking to transfer google play balance to bank account? Though not directly possible, there are indirect ways to complete the transfer. Read on to know how to do it.
The Google Play balance, often referred to as Google Play credit, is the available balance that can be used to pay for premium subscriptions for Google Play's selection of music, books, movies, and apps (in-app purchases).
Earning Google Play credit is simple, especially through the Google Opinion Rewards app which lets you earn free Google Play credits. Once you've had enough credit, you can then redeem it to your Google Play balance.
This is one excellent way to top up your Google Play balance in addition to Google Play gift cards.
The unfortunate part with Google Play balance is that, according to Google, Google Play balance is non-transferable unless required by the law.
This means, it can only be used to purchase items (apps, subscriptions, in-app purchases) on Google Play Store: — you cannot use the balance to purchase items out of Google Play.
Money is meant to be flexible and ready for use at anytime which is why most users will want to transfer their Google Play balance to their bank accounts to use it for other important financial transactions.
You cannot directly transfer Google Play balance to bank account; you'll have to rely on some indirect methods to complete the transfer.
If you're confused on how to start, its pretty normal, because most users before visiting this page were once like you.
To help you out, here's a complete guide to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
Table of Contents
How To Use Google Play Balance?
You can use Google Play balance to buy apps, games, books, music, in-app purchases and many more from the Google Play Store.
Can You Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account?
Yes, you can transfer Google Play balance to bank account, but not directly.
Since Google Play balance is non-transferable, transferring Google Play balance to bank account is as tricky as transferring Google Play balance to PayPal.
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
Transferring Google Play balance to bank account involves three steps; — accumulate Google Play credits, link your bank account to Google Pay and then transfer Google Play balance to bank account linked to your Google Pay wallet.
Keep in mind that this method might not work for everyone. If that's the case for you, then you can use third-party apps as shown below to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
Here are the steps to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
Step 1: Accumulate Google Play Credits
The success of any wire transfer depends on having sufficient funds because bank transactions might sometimes be costly. To easily transfer Google Play credits to a bank account, you need a significant amount of credits available as Google Play balance.
In this case, you want to think about getting as many Google Play credits as you can. Earning Google Play gift cards and converting them into Google Play credits is a good way to accumulate Google Play credits.
However, if you have enough Google Play credits in your balance, then you can proceed with the following step.
Step 2: Link Your Bank Account to Google Pay
You might be wondering why I mention Google Pay instead of Google Play.
Remember, you cannot directly transfer Google Play balance to bank account by just linking your bank account to Google Play.
However, there's a walkaround at this step. When you link your bank account to Google Pay, the bank account will automatically be linked to all Google products you use.
This is the advantage we'll take. So all you need to do is to link your bank account to Google Pay as consider it as linked to Google Play.
That being said, follow the steps below to link your bank account to Google Play:
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture. Bank account.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list. If you don't find your bank, then, it doesn't work with Google Pay.
Step 3: Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
Once you've linked your bank account to Google Pay, it's time to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
Follow the steps below to transfer from Google Play balance to bank account:
- Go to the Google Play mobile app.
- You will see a Payment button at the bottom, click on it.
- Under the "Google Play balance", click on cash out.
- Afterwards, enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank.
- Next, confirm the payment method.
- And finally, click on "Transfer" to transfer the money to your bank account.
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Debit Card To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Singtel Dash To Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money Using Routing Number and Account Number
- How To Transfer Money From Bank Account To Prepaid Card
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Prepaid Card Online
- How to Transfer Money from Credit Card to Debit Card
- How To Transfer Money With Only Card Number and CVV
- How to Send Money Online with Credit Card No Verification
How to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account (Using Third-Party Apps)
You can use third-party apps to complete the transfer if you are having trouble using the aforementioned method to transfer money from Google Play to your bank account.
The costs are the major drawback of using third-party apps to transfer Google Play balance.
While these apps often only charge 10% of the total transaction value, Google charges 30%.
You will thus pay a total of 40% in transfer costs and receive only 60% of the total amount of Google Play credits as cash in your bank, PayPal, or other account.
There are numerous apps that claim to serve as a bridge for this transfer, but only a select few reliable ones can be relied upon.
We recommend Rewards Converter app and Taski to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
That said, here's how to use each app to transfer Google Play balance to bank account.
1. Use Rewards Converter App to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
You can transfer your Google Play balance using this well-known app to your bank account, PayPal, Google Pay, Paytm, or UPI/VPA.
All you have to do is download the Rewards Converter app, sign up, and purchase their token with your Play Credit, which will be converted to real money and sent to you via the preferred payment method you choose.
- Download the Rewards Converter app.
- Create an account using your Email or Google.
- Enter the amount which wants to convert from play credits.
- Provide your bank account details.
- Confirm the order and complete the purchase using your google play balance.
Your funds should reflect in your bank account within 7 days.
2. Use Taski Opinion Rewards Converter to Transfer Google Play Balance to Bank Account
One of the few applications that will convert your Play Credits into cash and deposit it into your bank account, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, or Paytm is this Taski.
But first, you'll need to download Taski app and sign up for their service.
You will be given the choice to make a purchase using your Google Play credits, and after you do so, you will receive 60% of the purchase price via the payment method of your choice within 7 working days.
- Open the Taski and signup.
- the select amount that you want to convert.
- Now, tap buy.
- Enter your email password and tap verify.
- After that, tap on the yes, always button.
You've now successfully purchase a toke. It's time to get your money back into your bank account. The pop-up menu now only offers one option. Click on the covert tokens to select them.
- Click on the convert button.
- now you can see the number of payment options.
- Select one of them and enter the required details.
- Click on the payout and verify your enter details again.
- Click on confirm, and you can see a pop-up of successful payout.
It will take 10-15 days for your money to reflect in your bank account.
Final Thoughts: Transfer Google Play Balance To Bank Account
You can use the credit on your Google Play account to purchase applications, games, and other digital entertainment from the Google Play Store.
You can top up your balance by using a promo code, a Google Play gift card, or a digital gift code.
There's no direct direct process to transfer money from your Google Play balance to your bank account. To transfer your Google Play balance to your bank account, you can use a bank account as a bridge or a few third-party apps which will charge a 40% fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer Google Play balance to bank account?
Yes, you can but not directly. You can use either a bank account or a third-party app as a bridge.
Can you withdraw Google Play balance?
Google Play balance is not transferable so you cannot directly withdraw your Google Play balance.
What can I do with my Google Play balance?
Your Google Play balance is credit that you can use to buy apps, games, and digital content on Google Play.
Can I turn Google Play gift card into cash?
Yes, but it is only possible if you use third-party platforms or apps.