Cash is no longer king nowadays.
Digital payments have taken over the traditional payment methods.
And the need to transfer money from one account to the next is more than crucial for maintaining a healthy financial.
Thankfully, there are a plethora of money transfer apps that allow people send and receive money safely and conveniently without hassle, some of which include; PayPal and Cash App.
While these two financial apps offer a couple of similar services, most users are looking for ways to move funds between the two apps.
Thankfully, this practical guide compiles the steps required to transfer money from Cash App to PayPal without hassle.
Table of Contents
Can You Send Money From Cash App To PayPal?
Yes, you can send money from Cash App to PayPal.
However, the process can't be completed directly since Cash App does not integrate with PayPal.
Nonetheless, there's an indirect process that would let you transfer the funds without hassle, which we'll see below.
Also Read: How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App
How To Send Money From Cash App To PayPal
As earlier mentioned, it is not possible to directly send money from Cash App to PayPal.
With that said, we can use a linked bank account to as a bridge to complete the transfer.
Let's see how this can be done.
1. Link Your Bank Account To Cash App
If you haven't done so yet, the first thing you'll want to do is link your bank account to Cash App.
You'll need your account and routing number to link your bank account to Cash App.
To do so:
- Open Cash App on your phone.
- Tap the Profile Icon on your Cash App home screen.
- Select "Linked Banks."
- Tap "Link Bank."
- Follow the prompts.
2. Withdraw Money From Cash App To Your Bank Account
Once you've linked your bank account to Cash App, the next thing you'll want to do is withdraw the funds to your linked bank account.
Thankfully, Cash App makes it even easy to withdraw money from an account through it's "Cash Out" feature.
To do so:
- Tap the Balance tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Press "Cash Out".
- Choose an amount and press "Cash Out".
- Select a deposit speed.
- Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
3. Link Your Bank Account To PayPal
While waiting for the funds to arrive into your bank account, you can start linking the same bank account to your PayPal account.
To do so:
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Go to your "Wallet."
- Click "Link a bank account".
- Follow the instructions on the page to add your bank account information.
4. Transfer Money From Your Bank Account To PayPal
Once the funds from Cash App reflect in your bank account, the next thing you'll want to consider doing is add the money to your PayPal account balance to complete the process.
To do so:
- Login to your PayPal account and go to "Wallet".
- Tap "Transfer Money".
- Tap "Add money to your balance".
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Finally, tap "Add".
There you go! You just transferred money from Cash App to PayPal.
There's another method to transfer the funds and you'll typically need your PayPal account's direct deposit information (routing and account numbers). Here's a detailed guide to using PayPal's direct deposit feature to send money from Cash App to PayPal.
How Long Does It Take To Send Money From Cash App To PayPal
It typically takes 3 to 5 business days to send money from Cash App to PayPal in normal circumstances.
However, some factors such as bank processing time and availability might influence the time it takes to send money from Cash App to PayPal.
- Top 6 Best International Money Transfer Apps
- Top 7 Best Untraceable Money Transfer Apps
- How To Transfer Money From Venmo To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Netspend To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Google Pay To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Green Dot Card To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Chime To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From Chime To Cash App?
- How To Send Money To Cash App Without Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Credit Card To Cash App
- How to Transfer Google Play Balance to PayPal (And Other Wallets)
- How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Cash App
What To Consider When Sending Money From Cash App To PayPal
When transferring money from Cash App to PayPal, there are a couple of things to consider and keep in mind, which include;
- Fees involved.
- Bank's availability.
- Account eligibility and limitations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to send money to PayPal?
To send money to PayPal, go to Send and Request. Enter the recipient's name, PayPal username, email address, or mobile number and click Next. Enter the amount, choose the currency, add an (optional) note and click Continue. If available, choose your payment type. Choose how you want to pay and click Next.
How do I withdraw money from Cash App?
Withdrawing money from Cash App is very easy and straightforward. All you need to do is link a bank account to Cash App and navigate to the "Cash Out" tab.
Can I receive money on PayPal without linking a bank account or card?
Yes, you don't need a bank account or credit card to receive money in your PayPal account. But to send money to family and friends or withdraw funds, PayPal will ask you to link a bank account.
Cash App and PayPal are two popular money transfer apps in the market right now.
While the two apps offer a couple of common services, most users are usually intrigued by the idea of moving funds between the two platfroms.
Thankfully, this guide compiles steps to help you send money from Cash App to PayPal.
However, it is worth mentioning that there may be fees associated with transferring money between Cash App and PayPal, so make sure to read the terms and conditions of each service carefully before making any transfers.
Additionally, it may take a few days for the money to transfer between accounts, so plan accordingly if you need the funds immediately.
Post a Comment